Spiga

Review: Advertlets.com

Advertlets.com


As I was surfing blogs yesterday, I saw this ad about earning money on you blog. Clicked it, and saw its website. Sounds promising, so I registered and placed my own ad on my blog also (hoping i could earn too, heh).

Now, let's talk about the users of the site. I was crawling around their site trying to find people on the network, there's a lot of members on this site, most of them are Singaporeans and Malaysians. Why did they sign up? Simple, just take a look on their benefits. Users like Advertlets.com because you can use their tools instantly to enhance your blog/website and make money from that. I've just started my blog and then I used their widgets right after I registered.

It says on the site that it gives SGD 8800 (Singapore Dollars) for 300 serious bloggers! Wow, I'm serious too, can I have a share? Actually, I don't know. I'm a Filipino and the site says "Singaporeans! Sign up, review us and earn!" What I think is, they should not limit it to Singaporeans only, many are willing to review their site outside Singapore, give those bloggers a chance.


Compared to other blogging network sites, Advertlets.com lets you use their tools/widgets instantly after registration, which is good specially for those who just started their blog and not wait for 3months or wait for your blog to have PR3 or something, Just 3 easy steps, Sign up, Configure and Publish! That's it!

Lastly, my suggestions. I noticed they mentioned "Asia's Better Blog Advertising Network" on their header. I'm from Asia too, I might be the first Filipino who signed up/reviewed their site but I felt I'm not welcomed because they're just mentioning Singaporeans and Malaysians, I mean they aren't just the one who's in Asia, there are several countries also. I know it's on Beta, but for advertising purposes, I think they should broad their words more, so they can make their network more wider.

0 comments: