Spiga

Win an iPhone!


This is the first time I've joined blog contests, why? Maybe because I want an iPhone! I mean, a student like me and with a financial status like me, can't even afford my own Cellphone, my cellphone was just been given to me by my father Nokia 6020.

Lara shares the money that she made with her websites through a contest which you will win an iPhone of course. She's so generous isn't she? ;) Now, you may ask "Hey! I wanna win too! How can I join the contest?" Actually, there's 3 simple steps on how to earn tickets for the contest. Here's how:

1. You can leave a comment on her post about "25 steps to Make Money on Facebook". "Facebook?" Yes, Facebook the Social Networking site. (You will get one [1] entry ticket)

2. Subscribe to her RSS Feed via email. (You will get one [1] entry ticket)

3. The last but not the least, write a blog post about her contest (Just like what you're reading now) and once finished, send her an email informing her about your blog post. You can email her at lara.saad[at]yahoo.com. (You will get three [3] entry tickets)

To sum that, you will get five (5) entry tickets all-in-all. Woohoo! I'm excited, I just maximized my chances of winning my dream iPhone! Now get those hands typin'! Hurry up! Deadline is on January 10, 2008. You might win the iPhone! Goodluck!

0 comments: