Spiga

Review: Full Speed

"What is Full Speed?" You may ask, well it is a Internet utility speed boosting software for all high speed DSL Internet service. I know most of you reading this already knows about Surf Boosters but I've never seen anything like this one. I've tried other softwares, tutorials about boosting surfing speed but never satisfied 'till now.

fullspeed1

Full Speed optimizes your machine and boosts it's online performance. Some will say, "Nah, it never works" but hey! I've tried it myself and I am satisfied! It will show you how fast your internet loads a browser on its Speed Test, and you can also compare results after you apply Full Speed. You might say "The software is just fooling me 'coz it tests speed within the software", I you say try the url on your browser and delete your browsers' cache and test it again. You'll be amazed ;)

This software was tested in the Softpedia labs on: 10 August 2006 by Alex Frigioiu and was certified 100% Clean.

fullspeed

0 comments: