Spiga

Exercise for a healthier you!



We all know that exercising is the way to make oneself healthy. "Hey, I look healthy, I don't need to exercise." It doesn't mean you look healthy, you wont need exercise anymore. Believe me, you'll need that when you turn 50+. I've always want to go to a gym and go weight lifting or jogging on a treadmill or anything in a gym that would make myself sweat and make me loose weight, but there's some things that bothers me. Take a look on my answers above.

Going to a gym is a good thing to do for exercise, but things like someone watching you, the fees, you go alone to a gym etc.. stops me from going to a gym for exercise. Yeah, I know going to a gym isn't the only way for me to go exercising, swimming and walking around the block are good exercise too, but for me those things doesn't motivate me to loose weight. I've tried like two weeks going to a gym and go weight lifting, but its tiring. Yeah laziness is one thing that keeps oneself from exercise too. I hope someday I'll be motivated enough to go to a gym, and I want to do it with my girlfriend that has the same situation like mine, so we both can loose weight at the same time exercise. I can't go to a gym alone, makes me conscious.

How about you? How do you exercise? or do you even exercise? :) Share some of it.. Thanks.

5 comments:

t3ss4

January 10, 2008 at 3:06 PM

We're through! I don't wanna see you anymore! ...'Coz you said you can't exercise and you want to be motivated!
Does this motivates you? Hehehe... Kiddin' baby. Is that push too hard? :D hihi

I told you, you can always go here at my place and exercise with me. No one's gonna watch... Just me. :D Exercise with me! :) Don't let your shyness shove away that motivation.

Anyway, I do exercise. Well... before. Hehe. Got Lazy.

LivingSouL

January 10, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Oh, yeah, why go to a gym when you have your own gym at home right? heh, maybe after my graduation baby.. :-*

Anonymous

January 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM

exercise is something i need to start for the year 08. hehe.

LivingSouL

January 11, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Yeah, me too.. hehe

Musko Bajista

January 11, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I didn't have any exercise for the last 18 months! I hope I will be motivated this year! :D