Spiga

Yahoo Messenger Scandal: A must read.

I've got this Scandal story on Friendster Bulletins, and it just scares me. I've translated this to english so that you could understand it. here it is..

Anne was chatting on her Yahoo Messenger when someone named Marco Mist added her.


She accepted the invitation.

Ann cute: Who's this?
Marco Mist: You don't know me?
Ann cute: No, I don't.
Ann cute: Who's this?
Marco Mist: Aww, Come'on
Ann cute: I'll ask you again who's this?!
Marco Mist: ann
Marco Mist: don't
Marco Mist: just
Marco Mist: pretend
Marco Mist: that you don't know me
Ann cute: Don't be so stubborn.
Marco Mist: It's me Marco.
Ann cute: Marco who?
Marco Mist: Ah, so already forgotten me?
Ann cute: Who are you really?
Marco Mist: marco.
Marco Mist: Marco I. Melionza
Ann cute: Marco?!
Marco Mist: at last
Ann cute: OMG!
Ann cute: Don't fool me.
Ann cute: Marco is dead!
Marco Mist: That's my point
Marco Mist: I miss you so much ann
Marco Mist: sooo much
Ann cute: this is not funny
Ann cute: who's this? jordan? mike?
Ann cute: don't play with me!
Ann cute: :P
Marco Mist: It's me!
Marco Mist: you want me to turn on my webcam?
Ann cute: sure!


Marco turned on his webcam


An n cute: O
Ann cute: M
Ann cute: G
Marco Mist: can you see me?
Ann cute: imposible!
Ann cute: you were hit by a truck! i saw what happend!
Marco Mist: ...
Ann cute: so you're not dead?
Marco Mist: i am dead
Ann cute: wtf?!?!
Ann cute: can you make it clear?
Marco Mist: i returned for you
Marco Mist: i still love you ann
Ann cute: marco, i already have a boyfriend now
Ann cute: its noel


Afte r that, Marco stopped replying and his webcam was paused.

But Marco still hasn't signed out.

Ann didn't close Marco's webcam just in case Marco broadcasts again.


BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!


Ann buzzed 2 times

Still no reply

All of a sudden Marco's webcam was on again

It showed Marco, his head was open, bleeding, his whole body full of cuts and open wounds.

Marco looked the et same way he did when he was hit by a truck.

Ann froze in shock

All of a sudden Marco replied


Marco Mist: so you don't love me anymore?


Marco signed out

Ann's computer turned off by itself

Ann's phone rang


Ann: Hello?
Jordan: Ann, bad news.
Ann: What bad news?
Jordan: It's Noel.
Ann: What happend to him?!
Jordan: I'm sorry but... He was hit by a truck.
Ann: (cries)
Jordan: Hello? Ann?
Ann: He was hit by a truck? (crying)
Jordan: He's at ********'s emergency room right now.
Ann: I'm on my way.
Jordan: Ok.


Ann went to ******** Hospital.

Jordan led her to Noel's hospital room.

**the hospital name has been censored for privacy**


Jordan: I'll be right outside.
Ann: Yah. Thanks.


Jordan left Ann with Noel.


Ann : Noel, don't leave me like Marco did (crying).

Ann hears footsteps from outside.

She turns around.

To her shock, she sees Marco standing there by the door.

Ann screamed.

Ann lost her consciousness.
When Ann woke up, she was lying down on a hospital bed.


Ann: What happened?
Jordan: You fainted.
Ann: Wow.
Jordan: We thought something bad has happened to you.
Ann: Yeah. But, I think I'm ready to go home now.
Jordan: Ok, I'll call the doctor.


Jordan leaves.

Bloody Marco appears in front of Ann.


Marco: Happy now?
Ann: What do you want Maro?!
Marco: If you can't love me, you can't love other man too!
Ann: Marco you're already dead!
Marco: And so is Noel!
Ann: Leave us alone!
Marco: (laughs)


Marco disappeared and Ann started laughing like crazy.

When Jordan returned with the doctor, they were both shocked to see Ann, laughing, trying to hurt everyone she sees.

Since then, Ann has lost her mind and got checked in a mental hospital.

Ann has never stopped laughing ever since.
Marco has never forgiven Ann for finding a new guy.

And Marco has promised that anyone who finds out about his story will suffer the same fate as Ann...

...unless they pass the curse on to other people with the title YM SCANDAL

Scary huh? Have you ever experienced these kind of stories? You don't want to? Everyone else doesn't I think. Have a nice webcam chat with a stranger! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous

January 9, 2008 at 9:30 AM

wth...
and I thought it was real.
This isn't real I tell you. So just don't go believing it :P

Anyway, good story though.
But if you really love the person, you should let him/her go... 'coz you are already dead Marco! hehe. That goes for him.

Kristine Jiongco

January 9, 2008 at 3:05 PM

At first I also thought that was real..

BTW, i have post this story on my Blog.

Anonymous

January 9, 2008 at 7:25 PM

hehe. nice one.

LivingSouL

January 9, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Hope you guys liked it :D Who ever made that story, he/she can be a horror writer, me and my barakada even planned to do a small movie about it.. it would be fun. heh

Anonymous

January 13, 2008 at 2:27 AM

i read this story when i was alone at my room and it was exactly 00:00 Hrs at night ...you can imazine how much fear this story pour in me....

Anonymous

August 22, 2008 at 11:40 PM

hhmm seems like there's only one version of this ym scandal... im actually writing a paper about the ym scandal and modern day folklore/ folkstories or urban legends