Spiga

The Best: TV, Tech, Holiday, Sports Event



I think Apple can make the brightest future with their technology. Never owned/used any Apple products before (if Apple will give me one for review, I'll be glad to do it) but the way I see Apple's technology, It's awesome. Apple's iPhone rocks the mobile world with their touch screen, music, videos and even internet capabilities. A must have for gadget techies out there. Apple has the technology that can make your life easier with their Desktops and Laptops. Apple for me is Awesome.

Those TV shows I've watched and mentioned above are great, I've only watched 3 of those listed above because those was the only ones had my attention. Bionic Woman is cool but there's something lacking with that TV show, I don't know exactly what, but it lacks something that interests me. CSI is cooler, with all their story twists, you would be addicted to it. Lastly, my favorite, Heroes. Since child, I've always been fascinated with Super powers. This one got my attention and interest, "Ordinary people with extra-ordinary powers" cool huh? For me, a must watch show.

I am a soccer fan, but can't watch it because of the TV Networks here in the Philippines doesn't show any soccer sports but I've been a fan of it since child. I played soccer on my elementary days. I even asked my grandmother to buy me a pair of shoes for soccer, she bought me a pair of Puma soccer shoes.

Christmas is the best season for me, It is the day that we celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ and the time to get together with your family and bond. Christmas isn't all about Gifts, but the Love you give to the people around you. "Give Love on Christmas day" As what the song say.

2 comments:

t3ss4

January 10, 2008 at 2:58 PM

I've never dreamed of an iPhone. Am I abnormal or something? Everyone seems to be raving about it! And I don't :D hehe...
Like with iPods. What's with it anyway? I prefer the old Disc Man. What's the use of my ACDs? :P
I have nothing against apple. Their cool. Their techs are way techies. Just not in with some of the so called popular techs from them.

CSI rocks and Heroes too. Bionic Woman sucks. It's like predictable, lacks action, lacks moves 'coz it looks obvious that there are special effects used. I don't like the star too. The role seems like not just for her. No offense to their fans, but I prefer Alias from that. So now? Did you get what you are looking for that it lacks something? :P

LivingSouL

January 10, 2008 at 4:41 PM

Thanks baby, yeah, it kinda lacks those things.. hehe