Spiga

Amigoas Youth Development Program

Today is our last day on AYDP's PHP class. It was fun learning PHP. For just 5 days, I've already made my First PHP Application that Adds, Edits and Deletes entries from a MySQL database. It was cool, I just thought Making Websites manually (hard-coded) is a nightmare for me, but now I realized, It isn't that hard just like the word "hard-coded" say.. heh. Here's a preview on my work, I'm uploading it somewhere so you can comment on it or what.. Just need a free hosting company for it:

toinkster

I like hard-coding something. That way, I can create it the way I want it to be. I remember my 1st year days of my college, where there's no "drag-n-drop" programming which i knew, it was fun coding.. I made programs the way I want it to be..

Now I've learned PHP, I think I'll continue learning this, developing websites (which I really want, building websites on PHP). Thanks to Dennes Abing for giving me the opportunity to learn this language for FREE, he's such a blessing to me.

Here are some pictures from our class taken on the first day of AYDP courtesy of Christopher Cubos:

0 comments: